Monday, June 7, 2010

Rejoice!

Rejoice in the Lord always; I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:4-7

So this verse has been SO AWESOME up in my life lately. I truly believe that in EVERY situation we should rejoice and this verse completely 100% BACKS THAT UP! We are so blessed to have air in our lungs and a functioning body, people that love us, a God who cares about us SO MUCH that we CAN NOT and WILL NOT EVER fully understand it and a roof over our head and meals for our stomachs. The more and more I pray about Haiti and the more I serve the more humbled I am by God and His amazing blessings He has poured out on me.

Just by being surrounded by Christian friends AMAZES me. I used to look at people at CRAVE and think wow I wish I had friends at CRAVE who loved God and eachother and BOOM Jesus totally made that happen and completely answered my prayers. I can't thank God enough for how AMAZING everything He created is: People, community, family, friendships, relationships, love, romance, faith, hope, nature, EVERYTHING!

Community is so important and so amazing. I love how full of love and how selfless Christians are, I am so pumped for this generation, we are gonna change the world! Praise God, He is on the move! SO ON FIRE FOR OUR AMAZING ALL POWERFUL CARING SELFLESS LORD :) He is so real

1 comment:

  1. Aw how amazing He truly is! That same verse has been working on me lately as well!! How cool is that for me to come across this blog?! God is good, yes indeed!

    ReplyDelete