Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Friendship

I am in complete awe of how I can be going through a terrible situation or trial in life and I feel completely fine. There is nothing like Jesus...there is no one like Jesus. Jesus comforts me almost instantly with His Words and promises found throughout scripture. Jesus is always there for me to cry out to when I need to cry. Jesus satisfies my every desire, my every need... Jesus is my everything. He fills me completely, I don't need anything or anyone else.

That is why my friends amaze me. Jesus not only satisfies my every desire but He uses physical, earthly relationships to reasure me and comfort me as well. Every where I turn I feel love, comfort, healing, encouragement, and truth. I am so blessed to have my King as the lover of my soul and the center of my life but I am also so blessed to have friends who have Jesus as their first love as well. I am constantly being built up and encouraged, even when they don't know what I am struggling with. There is just a constant outpour of love flowing on top of me and my trials and my struggles and my insecurities. God loves me so much to give me these people and I am so thankful that they aren't afraid to show their love. I am brought to tears every time I meditate on my friendships, I am so loved. Infinitely more by my Creator and King but very much so by my friends.

You will never know how thankful I am for you. I love you so much.

"Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up! Again, if two lie together, they keep warm, but how can one keep warm alone? And though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him—a threefold cord is not quickly broken." Ecclesiastes 4:9-12


No comments:

Post a Comment