Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Welcome!


Hope everyone had a great Easter and enjoyed the day of our Risen King!
This is what blogging looks like! I guess? I have never had a blog, this is my first. I am so excited about it, although I don't think to many people will actually read this... I am just excited to share God's amazing, eternal, unfailing love with anyone and everyone. If I could put into words how amazing and powerful God is I would, but His love is so vast and deep that is not possible...yet. I am going to be posting little blurbs of my walk with Christ and praying that they will somehow effect you or someone you know. I want this blog to be all about Jesus, not about me. Please, please, please follow my blog and comment on anything! If you agree or disagree or want prayer or fellowship - please comment! I would love to get to talk to any believers and non-believers (especially!) out there, so feel free to e-mail me at Lkulick2@gmail.com or ask me for my facebook or something. Peace & God Bless <3





No comments:

Post a Comment