Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Jesus Freaks

I want to know You
I want to hear Your voice
I want to know You more
I want to touch You
I want to see Your face
I want to know You more



I love this song so much. One simple thing I pray every morning is to get to know the Lord more. He is so mysterious, so big, so deep, so full, so captivating, so loving, so caring, so powerful, so great, so faithful, so endearing, so romantic, so enthralling, so delicate, so beautiful, and absolutely real. I want to know Him, I want to hear His voice when He talks to me, I want to touch His heart by serving and helping other people, I want to see His face... I can't wait to get to those gates and look my Creator in the eye. I can't wait to run into His embrace... I just want more of Him, in any way. More, more, more. I love that no matter what we will never fully know God while on this earth, He is so indescribable and so vast and full of mystery, we will not fully know Him until He returns... what an amazing and glorious day that will be.




Your name is glorious, glorious.
Your love is changing us, calling us,
to worship in Spirit and in Truth,
as all creation returns to You.


God is so glorious and I love where this generation is going... where the Body of Christ is going. Unity is INSANE right now, the Church is really coming together and I couldn't be more stoked about it. Seeing all of these 20 somethings come together and rejoice and sing praise to the one and only God, King of Kings, Name above all names... it's an incredible sight and an amazing feeling and experience, I would love for you to be apart of it. God's love is really changing the community of believers I hangout with and I am loving EVERY minute of it... His love is convicting us and changing us to worship in Spirit and in Truth. God's Word is the Truth and I truly feel that our generation is changing society with how we are living out the Gospel. I am so excited about it! Community is a group of believers living out the Gospel together... it's a beautiful sight.

I see a generation,
rising up to take the place.
With selfless faith, selfless faith.



This lyric couldn't be more perfect, we are the generation that is going to change the world and overflow with Jesus and His unfailing and perfect love. I have never been so set on fire to impact the world in such a way and it is simply through loving Christ and loving others... so funny to think about it because that is what the Bible has told us to do for a long, long time... if only we had listened from the start. Let's do it you guys, let's radically live out the Gospel and use our lives and our love to show Jesus Christ to the world. It's our time, our time to promote selflessness and faith. Let's take our place and bring Heaven to this earth. God is so ready for us to pray for His strength and His power to do this... He is so stoked. Ask Him, He is going to be dancing like crazy up there when He hears it... do it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment